- Vesselin has 10 years international corporate finance experience.
- He has advised on leading Capital Markets and M&A transactions.
- He has expertise in wide variety of sectors, including finance, industrials, retail, telecommunications, energy, etc.
- M&A deals include the acquisition of 100% of DZI from KBC Group, Magyar Telekom sale of Orbitel, the acquisition of Plovdiv BT, etc.
- ECM and DCM transactions of Industrial Holding Bulgaria, Dir.bg, Enemona, Investor.bg, CIBANK, Credissimo, etc.
- Veselin was Head of Corporate Finance of KBC Securities from 2009 to 2013.
- Prior to that, he worked as Head of Corporate Finance at Sofia International Securities, a leading equity house.
- Vesselin was Executive Director at Balkan Capital Markets (Asset Management Company).
- He holds a MSc degree in Economics from the Economic University in Sofia, Bulgaria.
- Ilian has 10+ years experience in international investment banking.
- He has worked on landmark Capital Markets and M&A transactions.
- He has experience in wide range of industries, including Energy, Tourism, Finance, IT, Food & Beverage, etc.
- Ilian has unique track record in Capital Markets, having structured landmark projects, incl. dual listings and the first Warrants issue in Bulgaria.
- ECM and DCM transactions include Industrial Holding Bulgaria, CIBANK, Dir.bg, Enemona, Investor.bg, First Investment Bank, BREF REIT, etc.
- M&A deals include acquisition of DZI by KBC Group, York Capital Management stake in Bulgartabac, Magyar Telekom sale of Orbitel, etc.
- Ilian established the Bulgarian office of KBC Securities in 2008, where he was CEO until 2013.
- Previously he was the Managing Partner at Sofia International Securities, a leading equity house.
- Ilian holds a BA in Business Administration from Thames Valley University in London.
- He has BA degree in Information Technologies from Athens University of Economics and Business in Greece.
- Svetoslav joined Mane Capital in 2017.
- He has 11+ years of capital markets experience in buy-side and sell-side mandates.
- Svetoslav has expertise in a number of industries: renewables, tobacco, agriculture, finance, waste management, etc.
- Among flagship deals is buy-side advisory to York Capital Management for a significant minority stake in Bulgartabac Holding, Bulgaria’s largest domestic tobacco company.
- Previously, he worked for an investment company focused on the renewable energy sector where he was involved in budgeting, corporate finance and business development.
- Extensive experience with investors from Asia, Middle East and Europe.
- In the past, Svetoslav worked as a Chief Equity Analyst and Macro Economist at KBC Securities Bulgaria.
- Svetoslav has an MSc degree in Operations Research from Pace University in New York.
Currently, there are no job openings at MANE Capital.
For additional information: email@example.com